Learn Even More!
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you contact us, respond to a survey or communication such as an e-mail, Subscribe to emails or participate in another site feature.
- When contacting us, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. This info will only be used to respond to you and will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Email subscription information will only be used to contact you via email for the subscription that you have chosen.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly respond to your questions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your information will be sent directly to us and will be used only for the purposes mentioned above. We do not collect sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, date of birth or the like and take care to only collect the necessary information and nothing more.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still communicate over the telephone by calling us at 203.228.2073.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include . It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by resubmitting the form provided on the site with your new preferences. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To remove yourself completely from all emails simply send an email to email@example.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us with any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only